This set of 5 Class Audio CDs contains all the audio material for the listening activities in the English File Third Edition Elementary Student’s Book.
Motivating listening texts and tasks provide the right level of challenge for students at this level. The listening material exposes students to a wide variety of language, speed of speech and British and American accents, as well as some non-native speakers of English. Colloquial English lessons give students practice in listening to authentic speech.
- 5 CDs contain all the listening materials for the English File Third Edition Elementary Student’s Book
- Clear and comprehensible speakers with a wide range of voices and accents from the UK and the rest of the English-speaking world expose students to real English
- Sound effects bring the listenings alive, and make the recordings easier for students to follow and more fun to listen to
- Listening tasks focus on helping students to get the gist the first time and then be able to understand more the second time — building their confidence
- Short street interviews with people in the UK and USA provide exposure to authentic, unscripted English
- Listenings are based on a variety of entertaining and realistic situations to motivate and engage students at this level
- The CDs provide around five or six hours of audio, exposing students to as much aural English as possible